Financial Fitness: Protect Yourself from Identity Theft
Saratoga’s Community FCU can help you shape up your budget!
We need your help!
Join us for breakfast, film and panel discussion on aging!
60th Diamond Anniversary Celebration
Join us as we celebrate 60 years!!
Taking Tech To Saratoga’s Seniors
Thank you Annese & Associates, Informz and Web Instinct!
Happening This Month
- Saratoga’s Community FCU Banking – CU at the Senior Center!: 09/3/15 11:00am more »
- Free Flu Clinic by Walgreen’s: 09/8/15 1:00pm more »
- Dinner Sign Up: 09/9/15 9:00am more »
- Mosaics with Meryl: 09/9/15 10:00am more »
Trips & Travel
- Maine: 08/31/15 8:00am more »
- US National Parks Trip: 09/6/15 12:00am more »
- Clark Art Institute, MA: 09/8/15 8:30am more »
- Silver Foxes Men’s Group: 09/10/15 11:45am more »
Ongoing Programs At the Center
Advocacy and Computer Assistance is available free of charge. Please call for an appointment.
- Legal Services: 09/3/15 1:30pm more »
- CENTER CLOSED – LABOR DAY: 09/7/15 8:00am more »
- Gentle Yoga: 09/9/15 9:45am more »
- Fused Glass: 09/16/15 10:00am more »
- Blood Pressure Clinic: 09/16/15 11:00am more »
- Osteo 1 & 2: 09/17/15 12:30pm more »
- Weight Watchers Meeting: 09/28/15 5:00pm more »
- Book Club: 09/29/15 3:00pm more »
- Osteo 1 & 2: 11/2/15 10:00am more »
- MVP Walking Groups: 01/11/16 9:30am more »
- Yoga: 01/26/16 10:00am more »
THANK YOU TO OUR COMMUNITY HELPERS!
THANK YOU!! • To Ed Kelley for dinner •To all the dinner volunteers who helped on such a hot night esp. in the kitchen! • To Max, Kieran & Amy for volunteering computer assistance • To NYRA for the “Community Outreach Booth at the Track”
We appreciate your generosity!
The Academy for Lifelong Learning has announced their 35 study group offerings for the fall term. Registration starts mid-July through September. Annual membership is $50, expires June 30, 2016. For more information call 587-2100 x2415 or go to www.esc.edu/all.