Conversations About Dementia
Discussion about what to do when a loved one shows signs of cognitive impairment.
Aging in Place Home Show
Service professionals offer help and advice on how to stay in your home as you age.
Music & Mingling
Save the Date! Music and Mingling to benefit the Senior Center
Happening This Month
- Health Screening: 03/10/14 10:00am more »
- Beading Workshops: 03/10/14 10:00am more »
- Recipes with Siobhan: 03/10/14 1:00pm more »
- 4 Drawing Workshops: 03/10/14 1:00pm more »
Trips & Travel
- Russian Festival at Proctor’s: 03/8/14 11:30am more »
- Butterflies at miSci: 03/11/14 9:00am more »
- Perthshire Cabaret and Irish Pub: 03/19/14 11:00am more »
- Irish American Heritage Museum: 03/21/14 10:00am more »
Ongoing Programs At the Center
Advocacy and Computer Assistance is available free of charge. Please call for an appointment.
- Scenic Walking: 03/10/14 9:30am more »
- Miracle Ear Free Clinic: 03/10/14 10:00am more »
- Five Tibetan Rites: 03/10/14 11:15am more »
- Weight Watchers Meeting: 03/10/14 4:00pm more »
- Gentle Yoga: 03/11/14 10:00am more »
- Switzerland Trip Slide Show: 03/11/14 10:00am more »
- Glass Fusion: 03/12/14 9:00am more »
- Music Through the Ages: 03/13/14 9:30am more »
- Zumba Gold: 03/13/14 11:45am more »
- Blood Pressure Clinic: 03/19/14 11:15am more »
- Mani-Mondays: 03/24/14 9:00am more »
- Book Club: 03/25/14 3:00pm more »
- Legal Services: 04/3/14 1:30pm more »
- Easy Walking Group: 04/7/14 9:30am more »
To DZ Restaurants (Chianti, Forno, Pasta Pane and Boca Bistro) for donating to the Center from their “Raising Dough” event • To Stadium Cafes for making our February 24th dinner • We appreciate your generosity!