Try exercise classes, enjoy ice cream, live music, massage, Tarot Card readings and more!
Happening This Month
- Movie: The Grand Budapest Hotel: 08/22/14 1:00pm more »
- Sculpy Clay with Patrice “Colorful Characters”: 08/27/14 10:00am more »
- Saratoga Paint and Sip: 08/27/14 1:00pm more »
- Miracle Ear Free Clinic: 09/8/14 10:00am more »
Trips & Travel
- Cowboy Country: 08/19/14 more »
- Lake George Steamboat: 08/22/14 10:00am more »
- Lake George Dinner Theater: 08/26/14 10:30am more »
- Tang Museum Trip: 08/27/14 11:30am more »
Ongoing Programs At the Center
Advocacy and Computer Assistance is available free of charge. Please call for an appointment.
- MVP Walking Groups: 08/25/14 9:30am more »
- Bridge Group: 08/25/14 12:30pm more »
- American Mahjong: 08/25/14 12:30pm more »
- Weight Watchers Meeting: 08/25/14 4:00pm more »
- Book Club: 08/26/14 3:00pm more »
- Poker: 08/27/14 1:00pm more »
- Gentle Yoga: 09/3/14 9:45am more »
- Zumba Gold Mondays: 09/8/14 11:00am more »
- Blood Pressure Clinic: 09/9/14 11:00am more »
- Blood Pressure Clinic: 09/17/14 11:15am more »
- 2015 Trip Slide Show: 09/23/14 2:00pm more »
Calling All History Buffs!
We have several boxes of Senior Center history, photos, stories, etc. and we are looking for volunteers to help us organize and preserve our history. Please contact Leona, Colleen or Janet if you are interested!
To Berkshire Bank for sponsoring the delicious Brooks BBQ Event • To WP Wealth Advisors, Zieker Eye, Miracle Ear, Home Helpers and The Wesley Community for the Senior resource fair • To Jan Trypaluk and Stanislaw W. Billok for Polish Conversations• To our NAVY Volunteers for all of your help – we will miss you!•
We appreciate your generosity!