The Center is Closed May 13-17 due to major construction. All activities, lunches & free bread are canceled. We are adding more parking & making building repairs. Thank you for your patience.
Click on “more” to view invitation and buy tickets.
Happening This Month
- Beading: 05/22/13 9:00am more »
- Reverse Mortgages & Estate Planning: 05/23/13 1:00pm more »
- Beading: 05/29/13 9:00am more »
Trips & Travel
- Rome to Paris ($5,399 double occupancy): 05/22/13 8:00am more »
- Roosevelt Baths: 05/22/13 9:45am more »
- Montreal & Quebec City Bus Trip- ($498 double occ.): 06/3/13 more »
- Alpine Lakes and Scenic Trains ($4,599 double occ.): 06/14/13 more »
At the Center
- Mexican Train Dominos: 05/23/13 9:30am more »
- Bridge for Beginners: 05/23/13 2:00pm more »
- Beginning Ceramics: 05/27/13 9:30am more »
- Bridge for Beginners: 05/27/13 10:30am more »
- Pool Instruction: 05/27/13 1:00pm more »
- Picture Shows-Movies EVERY Friday!: 05/31/13 1:00pm more »
- Beginning Piano Lessons: 06/25/13 10:00am more »
- Tarot Card Readings: 10/23/13 9:00am more »
- Hearing Aid Cleaning: 12/9/13 10:00am more »
- Alzheimer’s Caregiver Support Group: 12/10/13 11:00am more »
- Scenic Walking: 12/29/14 9:30am more »
To our graduating Skidmore student interns Ally, Geoff & Chris who are completing their last semester at the Center • To Chef Maureen Clancy and BOCES Culinary Students for our April Dinner • To Carol Obloy for the Italian Cooking class • To Chris Gazarian for organizing our Diabetes Lunch & Expo • To Marie Parker for the Blood Pressure Clinics • The LA Group and Palio+Ignite for help with our parking issues • We appreciate your generosity!