Try exercise classes, enjoy ice cream, live music, massage, Tarot Card readings and more!
Health Insurance Expo
Meet insurance providers and Medicare experts during open enrollment.
Happening This Month
- Monthly Dinner Sign-up: 09/4/14 8:45am more »
- Health Screening: 09/8/14 10:00am more »
- Miracle Ear Free Clinic: 09/8/14 10:00am more »
- Polish History and Conversation: 09/9/14 1:00pm more »
Trips & Travel
- Office for the Aging Senior Picnic: 09/4/14 10:45am more »
- Lake George Steamboat: 09/12/14 10:00am more »
- Cape Cod, MA: 09/15/14 8:00am more »
- Saratoga Lake Boat Ride: 09/15/14 2:30pm more »
Ongoing Programs At the Center
Advocacy and Computer Assistance is available free of charge. Please call for an appointment.
- Glass Fusion: 09/3/14 10:00am more »
- Poker: 09/3/14 1:00pm more »
- Legal Services: 09/4/14 1:30pm more »
- Energetic Yoga: 09/5/14 9:00am more »
- MVP Walking Groups: 09/8/14 9:30am more »
- Zumba Gold Mondays: 09/8/14 9:45am more »
- Bridge Group: 09/8/14 12:30pm more »
- American Mahjong: 09/8/14 12:30pm more »
- Weight Watchers Meeting: 09/8/14 4:00pm more »
- Gentle Yoga: 09/9/14 10:00am more »
- Blood Pressure Clinic: 09/9/14 11:00am more »
- Gentle Yoga: 09/10/14 9:45am more »
- Blood Pressure Clinic: 09/17/14 11:15am more »
- 2015 Trip Slide Show: 09/23/14 2:00pm more »
- Book Club: 09/30/14 3:00pm more »
Calling All History Buffs!
We have several boxes of Senior Center history, photos, stories, etc. and we are looking for volunteers to help us organize and preserve our history. Please contact Leona, Colleen or Janet if you are interested!
To Hannaford Supermarkets for sponsoring our Staff Dinner in August • To D’Andrea’s Pizza for donating Pizza to the NAVY Farewell Party • To our NAVY Volunteers for all of your help – we will miss you!
We appreciate your generosity!