Sipping for Seniors Fundraiser at Javier’s
Stop in, eat, drink & tip big!
Free event to honor Vets featuring Gary Ferris’ WWII radio show!
Happening This Month
- Zieker Eye Vision Screenings: 10/23/14 10:00am more »
- ZUMBA Gold: 10/23/14 11:45am more »
- Music is Back!: 10/23/14 12:30pm more »
- Therapeutic Expressive Art: 10/24/14 10:00am more »
Trips & Travel
- Visit Cooperstown, NY: 10/24/14 8:30am more »
- Fenimore Museum with Saratoga Reads and Saratoga Arts: 10/29/14 9:30am more »
- Pigeon Forge, Smokey Mountain Show Trip: 11/9/14 8:00am more »
- Trip Slide Show: US National Parks: 11/13/14 3:00pm more »
Ongoing Programs At the Center
Advocacy and Computer Assistance is available free of charge. Please call for an appointment.
- Blood Pressure Clinic: 10/23/14 11:00am more »
- Osteo 1 & 2: 10/23/14 12:30pm more »
- MVP Walking Groups: 10/27/14 9:30am more »
- Zumba Gold Mondays: 10/27/14 9:45am more »
- Osteo 1 & 2: 10/27/14 10:00am more »
- Bridge Group: 10/27/14 12:30pm more »
- American Mahjong: 10/27/14 12:30pm more »
- Weight Watchers Meeting: 10/27/14 4:00pm more »
- Computer Assistance: 10/28/14 9:00am more »
- Gentle Yoga: 10/28/14 10:00am more »
- Book Club: 10/28/14 3:00pm more »
- Gentle Yoga: 10/29/14 9:45am more »
- Glass Fusion: 10/29/14 10:00am more »
- Poker: 10/29/14 1:00pm more »
- Board Meeting: 11/18/14 5:30pm more »
- Blood Pressure Clinic: 11/19/14 11:15am more »
Calling All History Buffs!
We have several boxes of Senior Center history, photos, stories, etc. and we are looking for volunteers to help us organize and preserve our history. Please contact Leona, Colleen or Janet if you are interested!
To Dave and Carol Frantz for donating the historic picture of Saratoga • To Chef Lou Maggiore, Longfellow’s and Chef Ed Kelley for our delicious September Dinners • To our Open House Volunteers for all of your help!
We appreciate your generosity!