2:30-3PM – Shades of Ireland
- Stand in awe of the stunning 700-foot-high Cliffs of Moher.
- Kiss the famed Blarney Stone at Blarney Castle.
- See Northern Ireland’s famous phenomenon — the spectacular Giant’s Causeway.
- Explore Northern Ireland’s historic cities of Derry and Belfast.
3-3:30PM – Pacific Northwest and California ft. Washington and Oregon
- Visit lively Pike Place Market, Seattle’s famous fish and vegetable market.
- Venture to Mount St. Helens Visitor Center to learn about its eruptions.
- Learn about the hydropower created at Columbia River Gorge’s Bonneville Dam.